Honda GX35 35.8cc OHC
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Honda GX35 35.8cc OHC
ACME Tools is a Honda Authorized Dealer. Honda applied there superior engine technology to create the world’s first 360° inclinable 4-Stroke engines. The ultra-lightweight GX35 Mini 4-Stroke efficiently delivers the kind of efficient, powerful, quiet performance that you’d expect from a larger engine – but in a very compact package. This engine is also compliant with emission standards set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Full 360° "any-side-up" operation use and store in any position
- The world's lightest OHC engine
- Exclusive rotary-slinger lubrication system
- 4-stroke - no fuel/oil mixing
- Precision engineered components result in lower vibration
- Ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability
- Exhaust decompression system for easy starting
- CARB and EPA certified
Acme Tools Brand NameHONDA
Country of OriginTHA
NEMA Frame Size182
Package Depth UOMIN
Package Height UOMIN
Package Width UOMIN
RestrictionsCA Prop 65
Warranty Type3 Years