Honda GX200 196cc OHV
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Honda GX200 196cc OHV
ACME Tools is a Honda Authorized Dealer. Honda’s GX series engines are legendary for superior reliability and performance. And there’s no doubt about it the GX200 lives up to the legend. It's a 4-stroke air-cooled engine with a net power of 5.5 HP at 3,600 RPM. Lower noise levels, lower vibration, and lower emissions – without sacrificing power output or performance. This engine is also compliant with emission standards set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- 2:1 Gear reduction with wet clutch
- Fuel efficient with high output operation
- Smooth Performance
- Proven reliability
- Exceptionally quiet
- Easy Starting
- Emissions Compliant
- Heavy-duty ball bearing supported crankshaft
- EPA & CARB Compliant
Acme Tools Brand NameHONDA
Assembled Weight (lbs)50
Country of OriginTHA
NEMA Frame Size184
Package Depth UOMIN
Package Height UOMIN
Package Width UOMIN
RestrictionsCA Prop 65
Shaft Length (in)2 3/32
Warranty Type3 Years Limited