M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver Kit
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver Kit
Our M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8” Chuck, Offset Driver, ¼” Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides you with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach uniquely challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The top of the tool is flat, allowing the tool to be placed flush against surfaces for additional access when needed. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing your productivity. These unique features combine with the tool’s compact size and weight allowing you to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, delivering you with 1600 RPMS and 300 in./lbs of torque. This provides you with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications. The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus™ Intelligence, protecting your tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by our M12™ REDLITHIUM™ battery packs, delivering you with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. In addition to the 12-volt tool and four attachments, a compartmentalized contractor bag is included to hold each individual head. This kit also includes two M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420) and an M12™ Charger (48-59-2401).
- 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- Unrivaled Access and Control
- Up to 300 inch lbs of max torque
- Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All Metal 3/8” Chuck and ¼” Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
- Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12” wide and only 2.0lbs with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Acme Tools Part Number2505-22
Assembled Depth (in)5.2
Assembled Height (in)7
Assembled Weight (lbs)2
Assembled Width (in)1.8
Cordless Drill TypeDrill/Driver, Right Angle Drill
Country of OriginCHN
Package Depth UOMIN
Package Height UOMIN
Package Width UOMIN
Warranty Type3 Years