- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
The Milescraft Model 1405 Crown45 will change the way crown molding projects are done. With its new and innovative "Right-Side Up" cutting orientation, novice and pro alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly, the first time. Gone are the days of thinking upside down and backwards, with this jig the crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall. Use the included angle finders to determine the spring angle of your molding, adjust the Crown45 to the appropriate angle, and you are ready to cut! An indented cutting surface allows for special dentil styled moldings and a collapsible design allows for compact storage.
- New and innovative right side up cutting orientation. Cut crown molding the way it will be placed on the wall. No more thinking upside down and backwards.
- Indented cutting face for use with special dentil style detailed molding
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders included. Cuts common molding spring angles.
- Wide cutting surface. Handles all crown moldings between 2 and 5-1/2 inches
Accessory TypeCrown Molding Cutting Jig
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMILESCRAFT
Acme Tools Part Number1405M
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.2
Internet Product Code (IPC)E693499912A
Size6" x 13.7" x 2.6"
Woodworking Tool AccessoriesJigs