DEWALT announced exclusive updates to four XR Brushless power tools for your cutting, drilling, and grinding needs. In order to maximize battery performance, DEWALT released Power Detect technology that senses the battery used and adjusts the power output to the task-at-hand. The updated tools include a 7-1/4″ Circular Saw (DCS574), Reciprocating Saw (DCS368), 5-In. Angle Grinder (DCG415), and a Hammer Drill (DCD998).
Power Detect Technology
Tools with the integrated Power Detect technology can identify the battery that the tool is paired with and adjusts the power output accordingly. Contractors receive premium power, productivity, performance, and run time for different applications. Updated components combined with battery pack identification brings impressive capabilities to your work site.
Along with Power Detect technology, each tool comes with performance upgrades when paired with the new 8.0Ah battery (DCB208). However, the tools are also compatible with 20V MAX and FLEXVOLT batteries but do not receive a power boost.
- The Circular Saw provides up to 54% more power, achieves 1300 UWO, and has a no-load speed of 5500 RPM.
- DeWalt’s Reciprocating Saw delivers up to 44% more power, achieves 1300 UWO, and has a no-load speed of 3300 RPM.
- The Brushless Angle Grinder provides up to 40% more power, 1350 UWO, and has a no-load speed of 9000 RPM.
- The 20V Max XR Hammer Drill delivers 29% more power, achieves 1050 UWO, has a no-load speed of 0-450/0-1300/0-2000 RPM, and features an LED light.
- Each tool comes with a three-year limited warranty, one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
20V MAX 8.0Ah Battery
7-1/4" Circular Saw
5" Right Angle Grinder
The increased battery life keeps you on the job longer, and the upgraded tool selection allows you to complete more applications throughout the day. With DEWALT, users can achieve a productive and cordless job site that applications demand.
Shop Power Detect and other DEWALT tools at an Acme Tools near you or visit our online store.