Finish jobs for almost any trade with the CB18DBLP4 cordless band saw. from Hitachi. The Hitachi cordless band saw is suitable for all sorts of professional jobs, from plumbing to electrical, mechanical and more. It can cut through material that ranges from soft plastic window frames all the way to steel pipes, making it an extremely versatile band saw.
Features We Like
- Dial for selecting the exact cutting speed you need
- Soft start feature gives you more control for safer activation
- Maximum capacity of 3-1/4 inches means that it can tackle items as wide as 7-1/2 inches if you cut it once from each side
- Set the blade speed to between 260 surface feet per minute and 640 SFPM to get the control you need. This setting ramps up until it hits the selected speed so you don’t have to keep squeezing the trigger.
- Brushless motor reduces the maintenance that this Hitachi cordless band saw requires
- Efficient power transfer to the blades for enhanced cutting capability
- Overheating and overload protection features automatically stop the motor to prevent damage to the tool’s inner workings
- Elastomeric material coated handle that absorbs vibrations to reduce strain on your hands
This Hitachi cordless band saw is compatible with all of the manufacturer’s sliding 18V Li-ion batteries so you can run it using your existing setup. It has a charge indicator to show you how much power you have remaining. This compact unit weighs just 6.45 pounds and is easily portable to wherever you need to use it. It’s protected by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium-Ion Tool Warranty for exceptional defect coverage. Check out our extensive collection of Hitachi portable tools to get set up for your professional or DIY jobs.