The PHEINOX™ FIN/Trim™ Screw is made of hardened Stainless Steel and has a lifetime warranty against staining and rusting. The screw is self-tapping with the Zip-Tip™, W-Cut™ and the smallest screw head available. The FIN/Trim™ is recommended for fine carpentry and all trim applications. FIN/Trim™ screws are also available in Climatek™ coated and White FIN/Trim™.
- Smallest screw head available
- No pre-drilling
- Zip-Tip is designed for fast starts in any fibrous materials.
- Climatek is a patented GRK coating in gold color for corrosion protection.
- FIN/Trim™ also comes in PHEINOX stainless steel
- W-Cut Thread design cuts through any fibrous material with ease and reduces the amount of torque required to install the screw. Zip-Tip™ is designed for fast starts in any fibrous materials.
- Sizes range from 1"1/2 to 3"1/8
- PHEINOX™ Stainless Steel
- For all trim applications.
- Self-tapping is the ability of a screw to advance when turned, while creating its own mating thread.
- Fine carpentry applications as well as window extension jambs and more.
- Starhead recess so no stripping occurs.
- Smallest screw head available.