For safer and more accurate drilling, the DELTA 20-619 6-inch Drill Press Vise lets you clamp the materials you're working on securely to your workbench. With a quick release that lets you adjust to various sized workpieces with a quick and simple sliding of a tightening screw, you'll be able to get things done faster. A final tightening can be done with a turn of the crank handle. The vise features cast iron construction, and has slots so you can mount it to drill press tables. The jaws of the vise are 6 inches wide and are pre-drilled for auxiliary jaw plates.
- Holds wood and metal workpieces up to 6 inches wide
- Features quick-release trigger for instant release of workpiece
- Includes through-holes for jaw plates
- Compatible with all DELTA® drill presses
- Cast-iron construction includes large-capacity jaws