The Bostitch MIIIFS is precision engineered for high-speed fastening of hardwood flooring. Its legendary durability and unparalleled performance have long set the standard for professional flooring installers around the world. The Bostitch MIIIFS drives Bostitch BCS15 series 15.5 gauge staples from 1-1/2 In. to 2 In. and includes adapter plates for flooring ranging in thickness from 1/2 In. to 3/4 In. The Bostitch MIIIFS can be configured with or without the included long handle for customizable comfort (A short handle is also available as an accessory). Professional installers will appreciate the all new Floorguard™ graphite flooring mallet. Its graphite handle and rubber grip increase overall durability and help reduce transmitted vibration for all-day comfort. The replaceable soft face is specially formulated to protect delicate pre-finished flooring from damage when setting the floor board while providing maximum life.
- High speed mallet actuated pneumatic operation increases productivity over manual methods
- Extra wide composite base plate for added stability
- Precisely drives staples at proper angle and depth
- Long reach handle for added user comfort and control (short handle optional)
- Graphite mallet and foot kit included