The special feature of the new STC line of clamps from BESSEY® is the automatic, continuously variable adjustment to different work piece heights and widths; while the clamping force remains virtually unchanged. With a clamping force range of 25-550 lbs & maximum holding capacity of 700 Lbs., along with the auto-adjust feature, a few BESSEY® toggle clamps can replace a broad range of clamps from competing brands such as De-Sta-Co, Carr Lane, Good Hand etc. This means lower tool inventories and enhanced set-up time. The clamps are also perceived to be safer for real-world applications where variations in work piece height can lead to clamping force being too high or too low. BESSEY® auto-adjust toggle clamps add value to any operation.
- Self-adjusting - BESSEY® auto-adjust toggle clamp automatically adjusts to variations in work piece dimensions while maintaining constant clamping force
- No more time-consuming manual adjustment of the spindle height to maintain safe and correct clamping force
- Removable non-marring plastic cap is included on the 7/8 In. diameter pads
- Adjustable clamping force - integrated clamping force adjustment screw can be used to create an actually applied clamping force from 25 to 550 lbs
- Maximum holding capacity 700 Lbs.
- One BESSEY® auto-adjust toggle clamp can replace a range of competitive clamps
- Large (2-1/4 In. x 2-1/2 In.) flanged base is designed for use with 1/4 In. or M6 fasteners
- Mounting holes are sized & spaced for easy mounting and versatility
- Extra large 1 In. x 2-1/8 In. handle offers greater user comfort and ease of operation