2 Inch Gasoline Water Pump
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
2 Inch Gasoline Water Pump
Need to move some water? - A cast iron volute and impeller means this pump is durable and reliable while pumping up to 169 gallons per minute.
- The YP20G uses a 171cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter,more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines.
- Delivers a 26 Ft. suction head
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- OHV engine offers improved efficiency, increased reliability
- Delivers a 88 Ft. total head, with a 26 Ft. suction head.
- Pumps up to 169 gal/min (10,140 gal/hr) through a two-inch port.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace, and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard national pipe thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- The YP20G uses a 171cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. pumps up to 169 gal/min (10,140 gal/hr) through a two-inch port.
- Delivers a 88 Ft. total head.
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameYAMAHA
Acme Tools Part NumberYP20GJ
Assembled Weight (lbs)64
Country of OriginCHN
Internal Supplier Part #YP20GJ
Internet Product Code (IPC)E97ED44AC2F
MFG Model # (Series)YP20GJ
MFG Part # (OEM)YP20GJ
Manufacturer Warranty3 year limited warranty
Product Namec2 Inch Gasoline Water Pump
Pump TypeWater Pumps
Recommended Cleaning MethodFlush out with fresh water
Recommended Safety EquipmentProtective Eyewear, Gloves, boots