Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The Work Sharp is an air cooled, dry sharpening system that uses maintenance free 150 mm tempered glass wheels for adhering P.S.A. abrasives to. Work Sharp also offers a slotted see through wheel for fast and precise sharpening of carving and lathe tools. The Work Sharp precise and repeatable sharpening port enables sharpening of 20, 25, 30, and 35 degree angle chisels and plane irons up to 2 In. wide. No jigs needed, just select angle and sharpen; lapping abrasive in sharpening port increases burr removal and speeds sharpening. Rigid bevel angle settings and skew cam provide precise positioning of the sharpening port. Bevel and skew geometry are not affected by wheel diameter, chisel size, or complex user setup. Forced air-cooling and the sharpening port heat sink allow for higher material removal rates without affecting the steel temper.
- The Work Sharp design allows for quick reshaping of a new or damaged chisel, and fast honing of a micro bevel
- Precise bevel angles are set in the sharpening port, not in a fixture or jig, so switching between angles is simple and fast
- User's can coarse grind for rapid shaping and then micro-fine hone in one port
- Work Sharp is the complete sharpening solution for woodworkers