Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Woodworkers spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a table saw then spend hundreds more on high quality saw blades and still get burn marks when doing rip cuts. Even getting accurate results with a miter gauge can be difficult when the blade alignment is off. In most cases this is the result of misalignment between the miter slot, fence and blade which is absolutely imperative. The most reliable and accurate way to do this is with the new woodpecker saw gauge. It's the first alignment tool that automatically adjusts to the width of the miter slot through the use of three precision ground steel pins. Regardless whether the slot is 5/8 In. wide like many older saws, 3/4 In. wide like most current models or even somewhat over-sized; this unique arrangement will ensure a perfect fit and smooth traveling down the entire length of the miter slot.
- The woodpecker saw gauge is perfect for both rip fence and saw blade alignments
- Includes durable fitted molded case
- Completely tool-less
- Made in the U.S.A