Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The new Woodpeckers coping sled is the router table accessory you need to make rail & style doors, tenons, lap joints and most other end grain cuts. It is the best way to ensure your board is perpendicular to the router fence and guides smoothly across the router bit. The Woodpeckers coping sled uses two techniques to secure your work piece. First it traps the board between the adjustable top plate and the fence. The slotted top plate is easily adjusted for material up to 5-1/2 In. wide. Trapping the board this way prevents the router bit from spinning the board. Controlling this rotational force is the most important part of accurately shaping end grain. Second, two clamps hold the piece down to prevent lifting. The two clamp knobs are part of the clamp beam which is adjustable so it can easily be set to the center of the board. Two handles are used to lock the clamp beam in place. Their location is always directly above the clamping force and well away from the router bit.
- Make perfect fitting doors on your router table.
- 3/8 In. thick solid phenolic base for added rigidity
- Compatible with virtually any manufacturers router table and shapers too
- Made in the U.S.A