20 In. Lever Clamp
WILTON-86830With a spindless design, the WILTON® lever clamps offer a time saving method of clamping your welding work pieces. Torque down on the WILTON® blue aluminum handle for maximum force and simply loosen b... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
With a spindless design, the WILTON® lever clamps offer a time saving method of clamping your welding work pieces. Torque down on the WILTON® blue aluminum handle for maximum force and simply loosen by squeezing the quick-trigger release.
- Ratcheting design allows easy, spindle-free operation.
- Quick-trigger release frees clamp pressure with one squeeze.
- WILTON® Blue aluminum handle is ergonomically designed for repetitive clamping and resistant to heat.
- Self centering pad centers on workpiece for a sturdy hold.
- Drop forged arm provides minimal flex under heavy work loads.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||WILTON|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||86830|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||5|
|Clamping Strength (lbs):||1200|
|Color / Finish:||Powder Coat|
|Country of Origin:||TWN|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||AC0B567DCE9|
|Jaw Width (in):||0|
|Maximum Opening (in):||20|
|Package Contents:||LEVER CLAMP|
|Throat Depth (in):||4.75|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||LC20|
|MFG Model # (Series):||86830|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||86830|
|Product Name:||20 In. Lever Clamp|
|Clamp Design:||Bar / F-Clamps|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|