12 In. Lever Clamp
WILTON-86820JWith a spindless design, the WILTON® lever clamps offer a time saving method of clamping your welding work pieces. Torque down on the WILTON® blue aluminum handle for maximum force and simply loosen b... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
With a spindless design, the WILTON® lever clamps offer a time saving method of clamping your welding work pieces. Torque down on the WILTON® blue aluminum handle for maximum force and simply loosen by squeezing the quick-trigger release.
- Ratcheting design allows easy, spindle-free operation.
- Quick-trigger release frees clamp pressure with one squeeze.
- WILTON® Blue aluminum handle is ergonomically designed for repetitive clamping and resistant to heat.
- Self centering pad centers on workpiece for a sturdy hold.
- Drop forged arm provides minimal flex under heavy work loads.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||WILTON|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||86820J|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||4|
|Clamping Strength (lbs):||1100|
|Color / Finish:||Powder Coat|
|Country of Origin:||TWN|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||1C2BD726C97|
|Jaw Width (in):||0|
|Maximum Opening (in):||12|
|Package Contents:||LEVER CLAMP|
|Throat Depth (in):||5.5|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||LC12|
|MFG Model # (Series):||86820|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||86820|
|Product Name:||12 In. Lever Clamp|
|Clamp Design:||Bar / F-Clamps|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|