Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Secure your aluminum poles into the ground with the Werner® Steel Pump Jack Pole Anchor. Part of the Pole-Trak™ system, this integrated pump jack system also features a safety brake, and an oversized bootstrap that pairs with a slip-resistant foot pedal for stability and security. This pump jack anchor attaches quickly and easily to the pole to secure it into the ground. The completed pump jack system can accommodate planks up to 24 inches in width. When the Werner pole anchor is assembled with the rest of a Pole-Trak system, the entire set up is both OSHA and ANSI rated for professional working conditions. Complete your set up with Werner pump jacks, guardrail holders for upper and mid-level guardrails (that meet OSHA standards), working bench holders and pole braces. This Werner pole anchor is also compatible with Qualcraft and Alumipole poles.
- Pole anchor for steel pump jack systems
- Easily attaches to pole
- Provides a mudsill when firm base for pole is not available
- Meets ANSI and OSHA standards
- Powder-coated steel
- OSHA and ANSI rated for job sites
- Also compatible with Qualcraft and Alumipole poles
- Werner Co fully stands behind their products. Warranty evaluations will be performed by your local Werner Distributor and warranty claims will be handled on a case by case basis.