Single Leg Soft Coil Lanyard
WERNER-C351100Werner's® Six-foot SoftCoil Single Leg Lanyard helps keep you protected from accidental falls on the job. Inside the lanyard is an inner core that absorbs energy along the length of the lanyard and li... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Werner's® Six-foot SoftCoil Single Leg Lanyard helps keep you protected from accidental falls on the job. Inside the lanyard is an inner core that absorbs energy along the length of the lanyard and limits the amount of force experienced during a fall. The energy-absorbing lanyard boasts an impact indicator which clearly shows when it has been involved in a fall. In this way, you'll know when it is not longer safe to use. Avoid false engagement when you're connecting the lanyard to your harness thanks to the BigHead™ Safety Hook. When no anchorage point is available, use the 3/4-inch standard snap hook on the Werner single leg lanyard as an anchorage connector.
- Energy-absorbing lanyard boasts SoftCoil technology made to absorb fall energy
- Uses impact indicator to clearly show when it has been involved in a fall
- BigHead Safety Hook prevents false engagement when connecting the snap hook lanyard to your harness
- Uses a 3/4-inch standard snap hook as an anchorage connector
- Made in the USA
- Werner Co. stands behind all of its products, including the Werner single leg lanyard. Warranty claims are decided by local distributors on a case-to-case basis.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||WERNER|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||C351100|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||3.141|
|Color / Finish:||Yellow|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||CD1CF0775ED|
|Material:||Polyester and Steel|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||C351100|
|MFG Model # (Series):||C351100|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||C351100|
|Product Name:||Single Leg Soft Coil Lanyard|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|