6-ft Aluminum Pole
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
6-ft Aluminum Pole
Customize your Werner® PJ pump jack system to your specifications with key accessories including the Werner Aluminum Pump Jack 6-Foot Pole. Its solid aluminum construction is weatherproof for year-round work conditions. Werner's durable aluminum pole can also be used with many competing brands. This pole is rated for working heights of up to 50 feet. When correctly assembled with the PJ system, the Werner 6-foot aluminum pole is both OSHA and ANSI rated for professional work environments. Look for support braces, end rail kits, safety nets and work benches to complete your pump jack set up. This durable aluminum pole can be used to construct set ups for painting, roofing, window installation and a variety of other maintenance tasks.
- Durable design for all types of weather, rated for up to 50-ft working heights
- Industry standard compatible
- Versatile, dependable, and easy to operate
- This Werner durable aluminum pole is rated for working heights of 50 feet
- OSHA and ANSI rated for professional worksites
- Match with support braces, end rail kits, safety nets and workbenches to complete your PJ setup
- Use for painting, roofing and other maintenance jobs
- Werner Co fully stands behind their products. Warranty evaluations will be performed by your local Werner Distributor and warranty claims will be handled on a case by case basis.
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameWERNER
Acme Tools Part NumberPJ-6P
Assembled Weight (lbs)14.0
Brand / Model CompatibilityAlumipole, Qualcraft
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #PJ-6P
Internet Product Code (IPC)76D2C7604AC
MFG Model # (Series)PJ-6P
MFG Part # (OEM)PJ-6P
Meets ANSI or OSHA StandardsYes
Product Name6-ft Aluminum Pole
Pump Jack Component TypePole
Weight Rating (lbs)0.0