28 Ft. Al Equalizer Extension, Type I, 250 lb Load Capacity
WERNER-D1828-2EQWork safely on unfinished floors, dirt, cracked concrete and more with the Werner® 28-foot Type 1 Aluminum D-Rung The Equalizer® Extension Ladder. This heavy-duty professional ladder's EverLevel® syst... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
Work safely on unfinished floors, dirt, cracked concrete and more with the Werner® 28-foot Type 1 Aluminum D-Rung The Equalizer® Extension Ladder. This heavy-duty professional ladder's EverLevel® system allows you to make precise adjustments in 3/8 inch increments (up to 8-1/4 inches), giving you stability on uneven ground. The Werner aluminum extension ladder also has a bubble level for additional accuracy. Its 250-pound weight rating makes it durable for your work demands.The Werner aluminum extension ladder's TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs help prevent slipping. The rubberized feet swivel easily for adjustments on hard or soft surfaces. The AFLO® rung design boasts Werner's TWIST-PROOF® technology, ensuring safety every time you step on this heavy-duty aluminum extension ladder. The rung locks are spring loaded for easy operations. Werner's 28-foot aluminum extension ladder's end caps are coated to prevent damaging surfaces.
- EverLevel system and built in bubble level ensures a stable work surface with the Werner 28-foot Equalizer aluminum extension ladder
- Make adjustments from 3/8 to 8-1/4 inches to guarantee stability
- 250-pound weight rating
- TRACTION-TRED rungs prevent slipping
- Swivel feet suitable for hard or soft, unfinished surfaces
- AFLO rung design with TWIST-PROOF technology for guaranteed safety
- Spring-loaded rung locks for fast operations
- Heavy-duty aluminum extension ladder has coated end caps to prevent damage
- Werner Co fully stands behind their products. Warranty evaluations will be performed by your local Werner Distributor and warranty claims will be handled on a case by case basis.
|ANSI Ladder Rating:||Type I|
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||WERNER|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||D1828-2EQ|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||55.45|
|Base Spread (in):||17.375|
|Base Width (in):||17.375|
|Country of Origin:||MEX|
|Duty Rating (lbs):||250|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||3605E5F3C8D|
|Ladder Length (ft):||28|
|Warranty:||Limited Manufacture warranty|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||D1828-2EQ|
|MFG Model # (Series):||D1828-2EQ|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||D1828-2EQ|
|Product Name:||28 Ft. Al Equalizer Extension, Type I, 250 lb Load Capacity|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|