24Ft Type 1A Fiberglass D-Rung Extension Ladder
WERNER-D6224-3Complete maintenance and construction jobs safely at all heights with the Werner® 24-foot Type 1A Fiberglass D-Rung Extension Ladder. This three-section ladder has a weight rating of 300 pounds, givin... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
Complete maintenance and construction jobs safely at all heights with the Werner® 24-foot Type 1A Fiberglass D-Rung Extension Ladder. This three-section ladder has a weight rating of 300 pounds, giving you the flexibility you need on the job site. The Werner extension ladder's sections are built from non-conductive fiberglass, making it safe for electrical tasks. Its AFLO® rung design features Werner's TWIST-PROOF® technology for extra stability on the job.Separate the three sections easily and use the base as a stand-alone ladder. The Werner heavy-duty extension ladder's TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs feature a slip resistant design for increased safety. Its food pads are designed for hard or soft, unfinished surfaces, and swivel easily in both. Expand the Werner extension ladder easily with its rope and pulley system. The coated end caps prevent damaging surfaces while working. Fly section rails of the 24-foot fiberglass extension ladder are pre-punched at the very top to install accessories easily. The rail shield bracket and shoe are more slip-resistant thanks to the SHU-LOK® pad.
- Werner's 24-foot Type 1A fiberglass D-rung extension ladder helps professionals work safely on a variety of jobs
- Pre-punched holes at the top of the fly sections for accessories
- Slip-resistant Shu-Lok pad
- Werner Co fully stands behind their products. Warranty evaluations will be performed by your local Werner Distributor, and warranty claims will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Weight rating of 300 pounds
- Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for electrical jobs
- AFLO rung design with TWIST-PROOF technology for increased stability
- Separate sections and use base as stand-alone ladder
- TRACTION-TRED D-rungs are slip resistant
- Foot pads swivel easily, suitable for hard and soft, unfinished surfaces
- Extends easily with rope and pulley
- End caps prevent surface damage
|ANSI Ladder Rating:||Type IA|
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||WERNER|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||D6224-3|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||66.096999|
|Base Spread (in):||19|
|Base Width (in):||19|
|Country of Origin:||MEX|
|Duty Rating (lbs):||300|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||EA712937AB5|
|Ladder Length (ft):||27|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||D6224-3|
|MFG Model # (Series):||D6224-3|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||D6224-3|
|Product Name:||24Ft Type 1A Fiberglass D-Rung Extension Ladder|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|