12-ft Aluminum Pole
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
12-ft Aluminum Pole
The Aluminum Pump Jack 12-Foot Pole forms part of the WERNER™ portable scaffold system which includes pump jacks, work benches, support braces, safety nets and end rail kits. This 12-foot aluminum pole can combine with the other components to meet the requirements of your job. System parts are interchangeable with those of the leading competitors, so you can always find the part you need. The heavy-duty material of this durable aluminum pole supports the workload to a high standard of safety. It's resistant to weather conditions, so you can work in the rain. The easy-to-operate aluminum pole is dependable and versatile, so your jobs run smoothly. Unite the poles with others to form your scaffold as you need it. The Werner 12-foot aluminum pole is suitable for use up to a maximum working height of 50 feet.
- Durable design for all types of weather, rated for up to 50-ft working heights
- Industry standard compatible
- Versatile, dependable, and easy to operate
- Heavy-duty aluminum has plenty of strength
- Weather-resistant to keep you working
- Dependable parts that won't let you down
- Extend the pole lengths by uniting with others for more scaffolding options
- 50-foot maximum working height so you can get where you need
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameWERNER
Acme Tools Part NumberPJ-12P
Assembled Weight (lbs)28.0
Brand / Model CompatibilityAlumipole, Qualcraft
Country of OriginUSA
Instructions / Assembly6E6C5481-CAE3-4F0A-B6F6-A0C4056DE4B2.pdf
Internal Supplier Part #PJ-12P
Internet Product Code (IPC)1A4316A042A
MFG Model # (Series)PJ-12P
MFG Part # (OEM)PJ-12P
Meets ANSI or OSHA StandardsYes
Product Name12-ft Aluminum Pole
Pump Jack Component TypePole
Weight Rating (lbs)0.0