Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Transport up to 100 gallons of diesel fuel safely with the WEATHER GUARD® Rectangle Transfer Tank. This unit measures 23-inches (H) by 46-1/4-inches (W) by 24-inches (L) and installs to the bed of your full-size pickup truck. Its steel construction ensures reliability in all types of weather. This unit comes with a vented cap that reduces pressure when you fill at the station. Interior baffles prevent sloshing diesel from gaining momentum as you drive. This reduces the amount of force the liquid produces as you brake and turn your truck. An ARMOR-TUF® coating protects the exterior of the fuel transfer tank and can reduce corrosion over time. When installed in the back of your pickup, this tank allows for the safe transport of diesel fuel.
- Designed for full-Size pickups
- Vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Interior baffle design reduces fuel movement
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish ensures years of dependability
- Baffles prevent some fuel movement to help you maintain control when you drive
- Fuel transfer tank's ARMOR-TUF coating protects tank from rain and snow
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty against material and workmanship defects; Made in the USA