Standard Steel Underbed Truck Box - White
WEATHER GUARD-530-3-02The WEATHER GUARD® brand is built for the contractor on the move and includes a best-in-class line of truck and van storage equipment. Professional tradesmen trust in the safety, security, and durabil... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
The WEATHER GUARD® brand is built for the contractor on the move and includes a best-in-class line of truck and van storage equipment. Professional tradesmen trust in the safety, security, and durability provided by the WEATHER GUARD® brand.
- New box gutter design channels rain and snow off the box to keep contents dry.
- Heavy-duty three-point latching system means valuable supplies will be safe and protected.
- New drill- and weather-resistant lock core helps protect against break-ins to keep tools and material secure.
- Quick-release tool-less drop down doors adjust from 90⁰ to 180⁰ allowing full and easy access; no tools are required with quick clips.
- Stainless steel d-handles are easy to grip, even with gloves on, and create a tight door seal.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||WEATHER GUARD|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||530-3-02|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||68|
|Box Material Base:||Steel|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||EC2436290DD|
|Key or Combination:||Key|
|Truck Box Overall Exterior Height (in):||18.13|
|Truck Box Overall Exterior Length (in):||30.13|
|Truck Box Overall Exterior Width (in):||18.25|
|Storage Space (ft³):||5.6|
|Truck Box Type:||Underbody|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||530-3-02|
|MFG Model # (Series):||530-3-02|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||530-3-02|
|Product Name:||Standard Steel Underbed Truck Box - White|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|