110 Gallon Transfer Tank
WEATHER GUARD-360-5-01Safely transport fuel anywhere you need to go with the WEATHER GUARD® 110-Gallon, L-Shape Transfer Tank. This steel tank measures 27-inches by 37-1/2-inches by 49-inches and fits on the bed of your fu... read more
Ships in 1 business day
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
This item is shipped via "truck freight" (common carrier or flat-bed, not FedEx). The truck must be able to access the place of delivery. Acme provides "Lift Gate" service free of charge. Lift gate service means the freight is lowered to the ground. It is your responsibility to move the product after it has been lowered to the ground.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
Safely transport fuel anywhere you need to go with the WEATHER GUARD® 110-Gallon, L-Shape Transfer Tank. This steel tank measures 27-inches by 37-1/2-inches by 49-inches and fits on the bed of your full-size pickup truck. It stores fuel inside an arc-welded body and comes with a vented cap that releases pressure while you fill at the station. The fuel transfer tank includes baffles on the inside of the body that settle the diesel as you drive and reduces the swaying of the liquid and helps you maintain control over your vehicle, even with a full tank. A durable ARMOR-TUF® coating covers the unit's outer body and protects the steel from water damage. It works as a stand-alone fuel solution or in conjunction with other bed-mounted storage boxes.
- Weather Guard 110-gallon transfer tank includes filler neck, cap and installation bolt kit
- Measures 27-inches by 37-1/2-inches by 49-inches for use on full-size pickup trucks
- Arc-welded for durability
- Fuel transfer tank features vented cap to prevent harmful internal pressure
- Baffles prevent fuel from sloshing too much while you drive
- ARMOR-TUF coating protects transfer tank from rain damage
- Diesel fuel tank stands alone in truck bed or fits alongside other storage boxes for complete versatility
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty against material and workmanship defects; Made in the USA
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||WEATHER GUARD|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||360-5-01|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||219|
|Color / Finish:||Black|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||39D811B9321|
|Outside Length (in):||49|
|Outside Width (in):||37.5|
|MFG Model # (Series):||360-5-01|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||360-5-01|
|Product Name:||110 Gallon Transfer Tank|
|Outside Height (in):||27|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|