Four cycle Vibratory Rammer
WACKER NEUSON-5200000647Wacker Neuson rammers have long been accepted as the standard setters in the construction industry. They have been developed for maximum productivity, performance, and durability. They are powered by ... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
Wacker Neuson rammers have long been accepted as the standard setters in the construction industry. They have been developed for maximum productivity, performance, and durability. They are powered by the exclusive WM 80 engines, designed and built by Wacker Neuson. Tanks to its catalytic converter the emissions fall significantly below the air emission standards. The most environmentally friendly gasoline rammer engine in the market. Automatic shut-off feature will shut down the engine if left ideling for 10 minutes providing additional fuel and emission savings.
- Easy start-up: reliable starting in ideal with automatic choke thanks to the vented carburetor.
- Cast aluminum recoil start with oversized durable road extends life in harsh environments
- An integrated muffler wraps around the engine allowing for closer compaction to structures and protects the muffler.
- Strong performance: high percussion rate, powerful stroke, high stroke energy, and fast advance travel.
- Three stage air filtration system with cyclonic pre filter: high capacity, long durability, and easy maintenance access.
- Compact design offers easy operation, especially in trenches
- Purge bulb evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting
- The fuel vale and kill switch are integrated into the throttle lever to reduce complexity of operation
- Exclusive carburetor compensates fuel/air mixtures for optimum performance and extended air filter life.
- Auto release choke provides industry leading safety and ease of starting.
- The guide handle's engineered shock-mount system reduces HAV and improves operator comfort
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||WACKER NEUSON|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||5200000647|
|Adjustable Handle Height:||No|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||129|
|Color / Finish:||Plastic Housing|
|Compacting Plate Length (in):||13.2|
|Compacting Plate Material:||Rubber|
|Compacting Plate Width (in):||11|
|Compaction Equipment Type:||Rammer|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Engine Displacement (in³):||5.92|
|Engine Oil Capacity (qt):||0.25|
|Engine Starting Method:||Recoil|
|Engine Type:||Gasoline 4 Cycle|
|Extension Plates Included:||No|
|Fuel Consumption (gph):||0.31|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal):||0.8|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||49E2422315A|
|Maximum Area of Compaction (ft²/hr):||1543|
|Maximum Engine Output (hp):||3|
|Maximum Sound Output (dB):||97|
|Maximum Travel Speed (ft/min):||28|
|Overall Height (in):||38|
|Overall Length (in):||26.5|
|Overall Weight (lbs):||156.5|
|Overall Width (in):||13.5|
|Package Contents:||Parts book and operators manual|
|Ramming Force (kN):||0.0|
|Ramming Speed (SPM):||680|
|Surface Capability:||clay, soil, crushed aggregate, sand|
|Warranty:||Two year standard warranty|
|MFG Model # (Series):||BS60-4s, Rammer, 11" Shoe|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||5200000647|
|Product Name:||Four cycle Vibratory Rammer|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|