Tech Pac Tool Bag
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Tech Pac Tool Bag
Veto Pro Pac's tech Pac tool bag is designed specifically for professional tradesmen who need to climb ladders or walk long distances on a daily basis. Designed to enable the safe and comfortable transport of a variety of tools when servicing equipment accessible by extension or cage ladders, or in cities or industrial buildings where walking long distances is required, the tech Pac features a patented center panel, heavy duty construction and stabilizing injection molded waterproof base that keeps tools dry, even in the nastiest of conditions.
- Vertical tool pockets, 56 interior and exterior tool pockets of various sizes
- Waterproof body fabric, 1800 denier nylon
- Waterproof tool pocket fabric
- Quick release metal hasp allows easy access to rear storage bay and creates positive shoulder strap load connection
- Internally stored aluminum hook to hang bag
- Over-molded ergonomic grip
- Padded thermoformed ergonomic back padding
- Heavy duty plastic coil zippers with oversized zipper tabs
- Powder coated steel d-rings
- Marine grade rivets
- Industrial strength double nylon stitching
- 2 storage bays
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Tablet or all-purpose zippered pocket
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 4 storage platforms
- Manifold gauge and hose storage pocket
- 4 large D-rings and 5 small
- Exterior electrical tape loop, 8 In. fabric with clip closure
- Outside mounted stainless steel tape clip holder
- Cable and accessory pockets
- Waterproof base, 3 mm thick polypropylene
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameVETO PRO PAC
Acme Tools Part NumberTECH-PAC1
Assembled Weight (lbs)9
Case/Bag TypeSoft Sided
Color / FinishBlack/Grey injection molded polypropylene base and nylon body. Industrial strength double nylon stitching.
Country of OriginUSA
Handle MaterialInjection Molded Nylon Plastic with over-molded rubber grip.
Internal Supplier Part #TECH-PAC1
Internet Product Code (IPC)658AD5A98DA
MFG Model # (Series)Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC1
MFG Part # (OEM)TECH-PAC1
Manufacturer WarrantySee manufacturer for all detailed warranty information.
MaterialWaterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene, Waterproof Body Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
Package ContentsVeto Pro Pac Model TECH-PAC1 and manufacturer warranty registration card.
Pocket Inside Quantity50
Pocket Outside Quantity6
Product NamecTech Pac Tool Bag
Total Cubic Inches (in³)3025