Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Haul all your necessary gear wherever your work takes you with the VETO PRO PAC® TECH-PAC1. This backpack is designed with two storage bays to hold necessary tools and equipment for professionals whose work requires climbing up ladders regularly. The tool storage bag is also ideal for construction workers who need to walk regularly across building frames and catwalks because it allows them to walk with their hands free. The bag has adjustable shoulder straps for extra comfort. Double stitching ensures years of use without ripping. The Veto Pro Pac Tech Pac tool bag has a total of 56 external and internal pockets for different sizes of hand tools. Its 1800-denier nylon is extra sturdy to keep out the elements and to endure industrial-grade conditions. A rear metal hasp enables quick access to the rear compartment. Hang the soft-sided tool bag from an aluminum hook, which conveniently stores inside the bag. The back thermal padding contours to your body as it gets warmer. Its zippers and zipper tabs are oversized and constructed of heavy-duty plastic, and military strength rivets stay in tact when carrying big loads. An internal padded pocket holds tablets or other mobile devices. The ergonomic, molded top handle reduces user fatigue when lifting. Nine external D-rings (four large and five small) are powder-coated for increased durability. An 8-inch external electrical tape loop has a clip closure for better organization. As with most Veto Pro Pac tool storage bags, a stainless steel external measuring tape clip holder gives easy access without having to search. The base is constructed from 3-millimeter polypropylene.
- Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC1 tool bag keeps your items organized easily
- Thermal contour back padding
- Oversized zipper tabs
- Heavy-duty plastic zippers
- Military-gauge rivets
- Padded pocket for tablets, mobile devices
- Molded top handle
- Four large D-rings
- Five small D-rings
- D-rings powder-coated for durability
- 8-inch external electrical tape loop
- Two storage bays
- External stainless steel measuring tape clip
- 3-millimeter thick polypropylene base
- 5-year limited warranty
- Hands-free design is ideal for workers who need their hands free
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Double stitching
- 56 external and internal pockets
- 1800-denier nylon for waterproofing
- Rear metal hasp for easy access
- Aluminum hanging hook
Acme Tools Brand NameVETO PRO PAC
Acme Tools Part NumberTECH-PAC1
Assembled Weight (lbs)9
Case/Bag TypeSoft Sided
Color / FinishBlack/Grey injection molded polypropylene base and nylon body. Industrial strength double nylon stitching.
Country of OriginUSA
Handle MaterialInjection Molded Nylon Plastic with over-molded rubber grip.
Internet Product Code (IPC)ABBDE7EF684
MaterialWaterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene, Waterproof Body Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
Package ContentsVeto Pro Pac Model TECH-PAC1 and manufacturer warranty registration card.
Pocket Inside Quantity50
Pocket Outside Quantity6
Total Cubic Inches (in³)3025
Manufacturer WarrantySee manufacturer for all detailed warranty information.
Internal Supplier Part #TECH-PAC1
MFG Model # (Series)Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC1
MFG Part # (OEM)TECH-PAC1
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-