LC Cargo Bag
Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
LC Cargo Bag
LC Cargo Bag
The VETRO PRO PAC-LC Cargo Bag lets you carry your tools and components around the jobsite. The durable construction makes it ideal for working in harsh conditions. This waterproof tool bag forms part of the Veto Pro Pac line of Cargo Totes™ designed to protect your tools from the elements. Four-tiered pockets keep your tools in order. The 3mm thick polypropylene bottom helps keep tools dry. Even fully laden this bag is comfortable to carry thanks to leather handle grips. The unique design of this soft sided tool bag keeps it standing upright and open for easy loading. Its 1800-denier body fabric is extremely tough and will last for years. Heavy-duty nylon stitching makes this bag very resilient and provides reinforced seams to ensure maximum durability. This tool storage bag has two plastic coil zippered pockets with large tabs for easy opening and closing. Four powder-coated steel D-rings are convenient for clipping tools. Rivets secure the base and straps for extra security and are marine-proof for corrosion resistance. This soft-sided tool bag has sturdy webbing straps which can take heavy loads. A unique panel design adds body strength to cope with bulky items. It measures 14-1/2 x 13-1/2 x 9 inches to allow you to make just one trip with everything inside it. An optional shoulder strap has a velcro closure for easier handling.
- Helps organize many different projects
- Nylon stitching for extra seam strength
- Reinforced seams can withstand awkward objects
- Two zippered pockets keep smaller tools safe
- Two small and two large D-rings for hanging tools
- D-rings are powder-coated for weather resistance
- Marine-proof snaps and rivets stay rust-free
- Strong webbing straps can withstand large weight
- Panel design gives added resistance
- Measures 14-1/2 x 13-1/2 x 9-inches to accommodate big tools
- Velcro on the optional shoulder strap keeps it fixed out of the way when not in use
- Heavy-duty construction can take the knocks of the jobsite
- 5-year limited warranty
- Part of the versatile Pro Pac line
- Waterproof fabric prevents water damage
- Four-tiered pockets for easy organizing
- Weatherproof bottom protects your valuable tools
- Leather handle grips for comfort
- Tool storage bag stands upright and open so it's easy to load
- 1800-denier strong body fabric protects your tools