TRI VISE-PVL005Instantly holds material fast and tight. Tightly holds almost anything. Does not allow materials to move or spin. Increases safety and production. Lightweight and durable and easily carried to any w... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Instantly holds material fast and tight. Tightly holds almost anything. Does not allow materials to move or spin. Increases safety and production. Lightweight and durable and easily carried to any worksite.
- Instantly holds materials fast and tight.
- Made in the USA.
- Tightly holds almost anything: plastic and metal pipe, conduit, rebar, lumber and dowels.
- Elevates materials off the ground to safely measure, cut, drill, weld, solder, finish and tighten fittings.
- Does not allow materials to move or spin.
- Multiple grip ports hold dozens of different shapes and sizes.
- Increases safety and production.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||TRI VISE|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||PVL005|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||3.95|
|Clamping Strength (lbs):||0|
|Color / Finish:||Yellow|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||6DE781FA57A|
|Jaw Capacity (in):||4|
|Jaw Width (in):||0|
|Maximum Opening (in):||4|
|Throat Depth (in):||0|
|Warranty:||limited manufactures warranty|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||PVL001|
|MFG Model # (Series):||PVL001|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||PVL001|
|Product Name:||Plate Vise|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|