Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The Trailer Valet is made of high strength steel and given a powder coat finish made to resist corrosion from the elements and marine use, when cared for properly, it will provide years of service. Trailer Valet mounts to the side of a rectangular trailer tongue easily. Once mounted to your trailer, the Trailer Valet makes maneuvering your trailer much easier than your old jack. Hitching/unhitching, leveling, and moving is now done with precision. Designed for trailers up to 5,000lbs the Trailer Valet can safely propel trailers up and down slopes up to 32 degrees. The Trailer Valet is for use only on paved surfaces that are free of debris.
- The Trailer Valet makes Hitching and Unhitching your trailer easy and safe
- Works on Paved Surfaces with a slope up to 32 degrees
- 500lb max tongue weight, 5000lb max GVWR
- High Strength Steel construction and Powder Coat paint offer superior corrosion resistance