Dingo TX 427 Wide Track Utility Loader
TORO-22322Toro Dingo compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site: dig, haul, plant and build. The TX 427 wide track design provides a low 5.1 psi ground pressure which... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
This item is shipped via "truck freight" (common carrier or flat-bed, not FedEx). The truck must be able to access the place of delivery. Acme provides "Lift Gate" service free of charge. Lift gate service means the freight is lowered to the ground. It is your responsibility to move the product after it has been lowered to the ground.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
Call for Pricing Information: 877-345-2263
Please contact our Customer Support Department or local Retail Store for the most current price and availability. We will be able to assist you with any needed freight quotes or local pick up pricing.
Toro Dingo compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site: dig, haul, plant and build. The TX 427 wide track design provides a low 5.1 psi ground pressure which is easy on turf. Designed with workers in mind, all of its power is harnessed in only 3 easy to use controls, which make it simple for any worker to step up and be productive immediately!
- 27 HP (20.1 kW) Kohler® engine
- 4-pump hydraulic system lets you simultaneously operate the loader, bucket, traction, and auxiliary drives for increased operator efficiency
- Narrow enough so you can bring hydraulic power to tight areas; through doorways and gates previously accessible only by manual labor
- Provides zero radius turn capability for unmatched maneuverability
- A 27 HP (20 kW) Kohler® engine provides the necessary power to drive any one of the multitude of Toro attachments available for the Dingo TX
- Durable Kevlar reinforced tracks offer extended life, unlike competitive units with metal inserts
- Open design of tracks offers self cleaning, preventing the collection of sand, rock, mud, and debris that could jam tracks
- Patented, easy-to-use traction control system
- 42 In. width with bucket
- Turf friendly at only 2075 Lbs.
- You're up and running in a flash with three easy-to-use controls
- The joystick loader control lets you curl, dump or float the bucket while simultaneously raising or lowering the loader arms - all with one hand
- With your other hand, you can grab the one-hand traction drive from any angle, for effortless control
- The third control, the auxiliary circuit control lever, which can be activated while operating the traction drive, powers the attachments instantly
- Low center of gravity and large footprint increase stability on side hills and provide smooth operation over rugged terrain; eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||TORO|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||22322|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||2075|
|Color / Finish:||Red|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Drive System:||Belt Drive|
|Engine Design:||Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine|
|Engine:||27 hp Kohler Command Pro|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||81AB753D21C|
|Maximum Forward Speed (mph):||4|
|Maximum Reverse Speed (mph):||2|
|Starting System:||Electric Starter|
|Warranty:||Product - One Year* / Engine - Three Year*. See Owners Manual for details|
|Weight Capacity (lbs):||1530|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||22322|
|MFG Model # (Series):||22322|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||22322|
|Product Name:||Dingo TX 427 Wide Track Utility Loader|
|Clutch Design:||Not Featured|
|Ground Clearance (in):||4.6|
|Hydraulic System Pressure (psi):||3000|
|Track Width (in):||9.5|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|