Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
This Snap Stand® holds Tapco® MAXTrax and ProTrax saw tables and PRO series brakes. Its aluminum body withstands exposure for indoor and outdoor use, and the 37-pound frame weighs little enough for transport to and from every job site. The Tapco Snap Stand connects with saw tables and brake systems from the same manufacturer, and everything locks into place in seconds. For setup, just fold the stand out from a flat position and set it upright where you want to work. The Tapco aluminum Snap Stand features independent adjustment settings to change leg positions when you need stability on uneven ground. All compatible pieces lock into place on the top of this support structure, so you can shape and cut materials anywhere.
- Tapco Snap Stand supports brakes and saw tables for indoor and outdoor usage
- Aluminum body withstands exposure without damage
- 37-pound frame transports for use in the field
- Tapco aluminum Snap Stand connects in seconds for immediate support
- Fold-out legs minimize necessary storage space
- Independent leg adjustment accommodates uneven ground
- Compatible brake systems and saw tables lock to the top for stability
- Tapco saw-table Snap Stand includes 1-year manufacturer's warranty; Made in USA