Siding Brake Coiler
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Siding Brake Coiler
Secure metal coils to your Tapco Windy® SP Port-O-Brake® or Port-O-Sitter® with the Tapco Pro-Coiler®. Hold coils in place while you roll them out for fast and easy measuring, cutting or bending. Save yourself time and expense with this easy set up on your next aluminum siding job, or anytime you cut metal.The Tapco lightweight Pro-Coiler holds coils up to 24-inches wide and 100-feet long. It weighs just under 10 pounds and hooks onto the edge of your brake quickly. Use the included plastic coil guards to prevent marks or damage to your sheet metal. Coils snap easily into place and stay secure with the Tapco easy-to-use Pro-Coiler's top bar.Measure coils easily, even if you're working alone. At the end of the day, you can detach and store the coil while it's still connected to the Pro-Coiler. Use with your Windy SP system to bend soft aluminum up to .030, 29-gauge galvanized steel, and up to 16-ounce copper.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Attaches and detaches easily
- For use with the Windy SP and Port-O-Slitter
- Allows for easy coil changes in seconds
- Made in the USA
- Coils snap into place with the top bar
- Allows you to measure coils fast when working solo
- Detach and store coils while still connected
- Windy SP system and Pro-Coiler bends aluminum up to .030, 29 gauge galvanized steel, up to 16-ounce copper
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameTAPCO
Acme Tools Part Number10367
Assembled Weight (lbs)10.0
Brand / Model CompatibilityFor use with all Tapco Windy Brakes
Color / FinishSilver
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #10367
Internet Product Code (IPC)BEAB737728D
MFG Model # (Series)10367
MFG Part # (OEM)10367
Manufacturer WarrantyOne Year Limited Warranty
Metal Forming ToolsBrakes
Package ContentsOne Coil Holder
Product NameSiding Brake Coiler