2118 18Ft Contractor Lift Assembly
SUMNER-783651The Sumner 2118 Contractor Lift raises and lowers your materials with complete stability. It reaches up to 18 feet high and holds heavy weights -- up to 650 pounds. Adjustable casters allow you to rol... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
This item is shipped via "truck freight" (common carrier or flat-bed, not FedEx). The truck must be able to access the place of delivery. Acme provides "Lift Gate" service free of charge. Lift gate service means the freight is lowered to the ground. It is your responsibility to move the product after it has been lowered to the ground.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
The Sumner 2118 Contractor Lift raises and lowers your materials with complete stability. It reaches up to 18 feet high and holds heavy weights -- up to 650 pounds. Adjustable casters allow you to roll the Sumner 2118 18-foot contractor lift assembly into position and lock it in place. Stabilizer legs fold down from the main body to add additional support. On the back of the lift, 10-inch wheels help you roll this device over rough ground to and from the job site. A guarded pulley at the top of the mast keeps the Sumner material lift's load cable in position for safety. The same cable runs through the inside of the mast, away from your face and hands. Shown with Optional Wheel Kit and/or Outriggers.
- Sumner 2118 18-foot contractor lift assembly includes stabilizer legs, forks and casters
- Reaches heights up to 18 feet above the ground
- Holds up to 650 pounds of weight for heavy-load lifting
- Lockable casters keep Sumner material lift in position
- Stabilizer legs fold down and lock for added stability
- 10-inch back-mounted wheels support equipment on rough ground
- Load cable stays on pulley guard for safety
- Internal mast position keeps load cable away from face
- This Sumner lifting equipment comes with a limited lifetime warranty and is made in the USA
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||SUMNER|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||783651|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||356|
|Color / Finish:||Yellow|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Fully Welded Frame:||Yes|
|Handle Length (in):||0|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||41C2C5BEC45|
|Warranty:||yes: limited lifetime|
|Weight Capacity (lbs):||650|
|MFG Model # (Series):||783651|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||783651|
|Product Name:||2118 18Ft Contractor Lift Assembly|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|