2020 Material Lift Assembly
SUMNER-783702The Sumner 2020 Material Lift efficiently raises and positions materials where you work. It reaches a maximum height of 20 feet for storage and material positioning. The Sumner 2020 material lift asse... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
This item is shipped via "truck freight" (common carrier or flat-bed, not FedEx). The truck must be able to access the place of delivery. Acme provides "Lift Gate" service free of charge. Lift gate service means the freight is lowered to the ground. It is your responsibility to move the product after it has been lowered to the ground.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
The Sumner 2020 Material Lift efficiently raises and positions materials where you work. It reaches a maximum height of 20 feet for storage and material positioning. The Sumner 2020 material lift assembly weighs only 355 pounds, yet its powerful design lifts up to 800 pounds. It comes with a dual-position fork that switches to provide extra height and to fit snugly against ceilings. This Sumner steel-frame material lift relies on back-mounted wheels for outdoor transport and durable casters for precise positioning. For extra support, fold the arms down from the mast and lock them in place. The load cable uses a guarded pulley system that keeps it inside the mast compartment for efficiency. Shown with Optional Wheel Kit and/or Outriggers.
- Sumner 2020 material lift assembly includes fork, wheels and casters
- Reaches maximum height of 20 feet for storage and positioning
- Compact body weighs only 355 pounds, yet lifts up to 800 pounds
- Dual-position fork can fit directly against ceiling
- Sumner steel-frame material lift uses durable wheels for transport
- Casters maneuver lift position and lock for stability
- Folding arms move out of the way for storage
- Load cable uses guarded pulley and internal position for efficiency
- Sumner heavy-material lift comes with a limited lifetime warranty and is made in the USA
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||SUMNER|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||783702|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||390|
|Color / Finish:||Yellow|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Fully Welded Frame:||Yes|
|Handle Length (in):||0|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||F919C502080|
|Warranty:||yes: limited lifetime|
|Weight Capacity (lbs):||800|
|MFG Model # (Series):||783702|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||783702|
|Product Name:||2020 Material Lift Assembly|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|