16In 98.5cc CutQuick Saw
STIHL-TS800The power of a walk-behind cutter meets the portability of a handheld. The TS 800 Cutquik® Cut-off Machine from STIHL features a 16 In. cutting wheel, the largest size we offer in a handheld design. I... read more
Ships in 1 business day
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
Call for Pricing Information: 877-345-2263
Please contact our Customer Support Department or local Retail Store for the most current price and availability. We will be able to assist you with any needed freight quotes or local pick up pricing.
The power of a walk-behind cutter meets the portability of a handheld. The TS 800 Cutquik® Cut-off Machine from STIHL features a 16 In. cutting wheel, the largest size we offer in a handheld design. It’s the ideal alternative to conventional walk-behinds because it can be used handheld or quickly snapped into our cart for long, straight, controlled cuts. When the going gets tough, its fuel-efficient engine cuts through asphalt, concrete, rebars, iron and steel with ease. The TS 800 also features an ergonomic design and five-point advanced vibration control system built right into the handle, maximizing comfort so you can power through your day with less fatigue. When long, straight expansion joint cuts are needed, the optional cart, mounted water tank, guide wheel and depth gauge wheel help you control the cut more easily than you may expect. With a cutting depth of up to 5.6 In., the TS 800 is a real pro Performer whether in your hands or on the cart.
- The decompression valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- The IntelliCarb™ compensating carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM.
- The X2 air filtration system revolutionizes the Cut-off Machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions.
- With consistent, semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment.
- The Elastostart™ starter handle is a starting GRIP with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord, which noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking.
- The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable GRIP in any working position.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||STIHL|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||TS800|
|Acme Tools Supplier Bullet 1:||Stihl products cannot be shipped and are In Store Release only.|
|Arbor Size (in):||0.787|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||28|
|Color / Finish:||white, orange, black|
|Country of Origin:||AUT|
|Depth Of Cut Range:||0-5.6|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||6.0|
|Fuel Capacity (fl oz):||40.6|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||BC990231A1F|
|Net Tool Weight (lbs):||28|
|Package Contents:||Cut-off saw, abrasive wheel and manual included. Diamond wheel sold separately.|
|Warranty:||3 months for professional use, no warranty for personal/household use|
|Wheel Diameter (in):||16|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||TS 800|
|MFG Model # (Series):||TS 800|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||TS 800|
|Product Name:||16In 98.5cc CutQuick Saw|
|Housing Material:||high-tech polymer|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|
|Handle Material:||aluminum with overlaid hose of NBR/PVC rubber|