14In 95.5cc CutQuick Saw
STIHL-TS700The 14 In. STIHL TS 700 Cut-off Machine is the powerhouse of the STIHL line. Designed for superior handling during the toughest jobs, this machine features a powerful, high-speed engine, large fuel ca... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
Call for Pricing Information: 877-345-2263
Please contact our Customer Support Department or local Retail Store for the most current price and availability. We will be able to assist you with any needed freight quotes or local pick up pricing.
The 14 In. STIHL TS 700 Cut-off Machine is the powerhouse of the STIHL line. Designed for superior handling during the toughest jobs, this machine features a powerful, high-speed engine, large fuel capacity, five-point dual element vibration control system built right into the handle, and a semi-automatic belt tensioner with an innovative ribbed belt. Its X2 filtration system is low maintenance and cleans airflow with nearly 100 percent efficiency, reducing downtime for filter maintenance. Each component on this machine was meticulously engineered with demanding professionals in mind.
- The decompression valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- The IntelliCarb™ compensating carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. A
- The X2 air filtration system revolutionizes the Cut-off Machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions.
- With consistent, semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment, which helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- The Elastostart™ starter handle is a starting GRIP with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord, which noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking.
- The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable GRIP in any working position
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||STIHL|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||TS700|
|Acme Tools Supplier Bullet 1:||Stihl products cannot be shipped and are In Store Release only.|
|Arbor Size (in):||0.787|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||25.6|
|Color / Finish:||white, orange, black|
|Country of Origin:||AUT|
|Depth Of Cut Range:||0-4.9in|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||6.0|
|Fuel Capacity (fl oz):||40.6|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||D40017B5D8C|
|Net Tool Weight (lbs):||25.6|
|Package Contents:||Cut-off saw, abrasive wheel and manual included. Diamond wheel sold separately.|
|Warranty:||3 months for professional use, no warranty for personal/homeowner use|
|Wheel Diameter (in):||14|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||TS 700|
|MFG Model # (Series):||TS 700|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||TS 700|
|Product Name:||14In 95.5cc CutQuick Saw|
|Housing Material:||high-tech polymer|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|
|Handle Material:||aluminum with overlaid hose of NBR/PVC rubber|