Student Machinists' Book
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Student Machinists' Book
This familiar handbook for machine shop beginners is written in clear, simple language, contains 160 pages including 200 diagrams, illustrations, reference tables and is fully indexed. The pages are printed on coated paper with soil-resistant binding for durable machine shop use.
- Chapter headings: Mechanical Drawings; Fits and Terminology; Bench Work; How to Make Measurements; Cutting Speed and Cutting Fluids; Drilling and Related Operations; Lathe Operations; Griding; Metal Sawing; Toolmaking; Geometry; Mechanics., Chapter headings: Mechanical Drawings; Fits and Terminology; Bench Work; How to Make Measurements; Cutting Speed and Cutting Fluids; Drilling and Related Operations; Lathe Operations; Griding; Metal Sawing; Toolmaking; Geometry; Mechanics.
- 160 pages
- 200 diagrams, illustrations, reference tables
- Soil-resistant binding for durable machine shop use
Acme Tools Brand NameSTARRETT
Acme Tools Part Number53218
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.4
TitleStudent Machinists' Book