No. 267 Taper Gage
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
No. 267 Taper Gage
This taper gage is specially designed for rapid, accurate checking of inside diameters of tubing. The gage is also very useful for general gaging of slot widths, hole sizes and setting calipers. The leaves are thin, tapered and graduated to measure inside diameters or widths from 1/16" to 1-1/16" in 64ths of an inch.
- Range: 1/16" to 1-1/16"
- Thin, tapered leaves graduated in 64ths of an inch
- Useful for gaging of slot widths, hole sizes and setting calipers
- Nicely finished spring-tempered steel, approximately 1" wide by 5-1/4" long
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameSTARRETT
Acme Tools Part Number51286
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.1
Gauge TypeTaper gage
Measuring Tool TypeGauges
Size1/16 - 1-1/16