Automatic Wire Stripper for Coax
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Automatic Wire Stripper for Coax
The Southwire™ Automatic Wire Stripper for Coax has a traditional “automatic” design that grips and strips wire at the same time. It makes fast work of stripping RG59, RG6 and RG6Q cables in preparation for BNC, RCA and F-Type coax connectors. Using a simple two-stage process, the tool is first used to strip a quarter-inch off the end of the cable down to the center conductor. With that cleanly done, you then strip a further quarter-inch off the outer jacket, so the cable is almost ready to receive the connector. After folding the exposed screening braid back over the freshly cut jacket, you just fix the connector onto the end. Unlike many other stripping tools, the Southwire automatic wire stripper makes this task simple and painless. Robustly made, this Southwire wire stripper tool features contoured handles with grips for comfortable handling. The tool comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Traditional \u201Cautomatic\u201D design holds and strips wire simultaneously
- Strips coax quickly for fast job completion
- Two-step stripping exposes sections of inner conductor and braiding
- Suitable for RG59, RG6 and RG6Q cables
- High-quality construction with comfortable grip handles
- Limited 2-year manufacturer\u2019s warranty
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameSOUTHWIRE
Acme Tools Part NumberSA-C1
ApplicationFor stripping RG6 and RG6Q coax cable
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.69
Color / FinishCopper/Black
Country of OriginCHN
Electrical Accessory TypeTool
Electrician Tool TypeWire Strippers
Internet Product Code (IPC)F0A533E2251
MFG Model # (Series)SA-C1
MFG Part # (OEM)58745901
Manufacturer Warranty2 years
Product NameAutomatic Wire Stripper for Coax