Electrician's Tool Kit
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Electrician's Tool Kit
The Southwire™ 4-Piece Electrician's Tool Kit comes with everything you need to perform a variety of electrical repairs. Cut and strip 12-20 AWG stranded and 10-18 AWG solid wire with the wire strippers and use the tool's serrated jaws to twist or pull cables. The Southwire 4-piece electrician's tool kit also contains high-leverage side-cutting pliers with durable, induction-hardened blades that cut ACSR, nails or hardened wire. Drive almost any screw or nut with the 9-in-1 multi-bit screwdriver, which has three hex and six screwdriver bits. All the equipment in Southwire's wiring tool kit has comfortable cushioned or dipped handles that offer a reliable grip. The included carrying pouch fits on your belt and keeps all the tools and bits within easy reach.
- The Southwire 4-piece electrician's tool kit contains wire strippers, side-cutting pliers, multi-bit screwdriver and carrying case
- Wire strippers cut and strip 12-20 AWG stranded and 10-18 AWG solid wire
- The stripper's serrated jaws provide a secure grip on cable
- Side cutters have induction hardened blades that are efficient and durable
- Cutter jaws have file teeth that remove burrs from conduit
- The 9-in-1 screwdriver handles most fastening tasks with six screwdriver bits and three hex bits
- All tools in the Southwire electrician's tool set have dipped or cushioned handles that offer a comfortable and secure grip
- The carrying pouch holds tools snugly and slips onto most belts
- The Southwire electrician's multi-tool\u00A0kit has a limited lifetime warranty
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameSOUTHWIRE
Acme Tools Part NumberEKIT-4
Assembled Weight (lbs)2.4
Country of OriginCHN
Internal Supplier Part #EKIT-4
Internet Product Code (IPC)06578A022E4
MFG Model # (Series)EKIT-4
MFG Part # (OEM)EKIT-4
Manufacturer Warranty2-year Limited
Package Contentswire stripper, screwdriver, pliers, pouch
Product NameElectrician's Tool Kit