Sugoi 360 mm Blade
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Sugoi 360 mm Blade
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900’s, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
- 14-1/5 In. (360 mm) blade length
- 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.55 Lbs. (240 grams) weight
- Hard chrome-plated
- Teeth are not impulse hardened
- Blade thickness: 1.8 mm
- Kerf: 13.8 mm
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameSILKY
Acme Tools Part Number391-36
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.55
Blade Length (in)14.2
Country of OriginJPN
Cutting & PruningPruning Saws
Garden Tool CategoryCutting Tool
Internal Supplier Part #391-36
Internet Product Code (IPC)C27495FBAFE
MFG Model # (Series)391-36
MFG Part # (OEM)391-36
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
MaterialSpecial Alloy Steel
Product NamecSugoi 360 mm Blade