HAYATE 2-Ext Pole Saw
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
HAYATE 2-Ext Pole Saw
State-of-the-art, heavy-duty, aluminum telescoping pole saw - the pole saw of choice by professionals. Thick aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized grip. The 16-21/2 In. curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth cutting) technology - the teeth of the future! To allow effective use of HAYATE pole saws, two locking systems are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles: 1) locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and 2) friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two systems are designed to work together. This dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 16 Ft. away.
- 2-extension 3-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 16 Ft.
- It is ideal for pruning large branches at a higher position without ever climbing a ladder
- This is the strongest and fastest telescoping pole saw available on the market today
- Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place
- Extension range is 7.9 Ft. to 16 Ft. (2,400 to 5,000 mm); maximum working reach is 16 Ft.
- 16-1/2 In. (420 mm) blade length; 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 6.2 Lbs. (2,800 grams) operating weight; 6.95 Lbs. (3,160 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- The precision-ground, razor-sharp, super-aggressive teeth with four cutting angles provide extremely fast cutting action
- The taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge
- The blade features a replaceable lower sickle for small branches and undercutting bark
- HAYATE is manufactured with high visibility colors and comes equipped with a new advanced design sheath with a built-in carrying handle
Acme Tools Brand NameSILKY
Acme Tools Part Number371-42
Assembled Weight (lbs)6.95
Blade Size (in)16.5
Country of OriginJPN
Garden Tool CategoryCutting Tool
Handle Length (in)95
Internet Product Code (IPC)5A2321AABC3
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Internal Supplier Part #371-42
MFG Model # (Series)371-42
MFG Part # (OEM)371-42
Product NameHAYATE 2-Ext Pole Saw
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-
Cutting & PruningPruning Saws