IBUKI 390 mm Curved Blade Saw
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
IBUKI 390 mm Curved Blade Saw
Best-selling, heavy-duty, professional hand saw with a very well-balanced 15-2/5 In., curved fixed blade. Large, comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. Curved blade provides a greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four rows of teeth) technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them. Ideal for the toughest pruning jobs!
- 15-2/5 In. (390 mm) blade length
- Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality
- Comes with a custom black polypropylene sheath equipped with both ring and belt strap attachments that can be used on the left and right side and allow attachment to a tree saddle
- Suitable for serious pruning tasks and ideal for aggressive cutting and efficient chip removal
- 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 1.2 Lbs. (540 grams) operating weight; 1.85 Lbs. (840 grams) weight with sheath
- Custom black polypropylene sheath with ring and belt strap attachments is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- The heavy duty blade with precision-ground, razor sharp blade 5.5 teeth per inch is designed to cut on a pull stroke and provides fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action
- Superbly designed comfortable rubber hand grip absorbs vibration while cutting and provides excellent control over the full length of the saw
- The hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily
- Great combination of high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands
Acme Tools Brand NameSILKY
Acme Tools Part Number275-39
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.85
Blade Size (in)15.4
Country of OriginJPN
Garden Tool CategoryCutting Tool
Internet Product Code (IPC)B65918D0B86
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Internal Supplier Part #275-39
MFG Model # (Series)275-39
MFG Part # (OEM)275-39
Product NameIBUKI 390 mm Curved Blade Saw
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN
Cutting & PruningPruning Saws