ZUBAT 13 Ft. Pole Saw
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
ZUBAT 13 Ft. Pole Saw
Lightweight, professional-grade aluminum telescoping pole saw - the pole saw of choice by professionals. The aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized grip. The 13 In. impulse-hardened curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth cutting) technology - the teeth of the future! To allow effective use of ZUBAT pole saws, two locking systems are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles: 1) locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and 2) friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two systems are designed to work together. This dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 13 Ft. away.
- 1-extension 2-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 13 Ft.
- Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place
- Safety considerations require that the pole saw user must wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times
- 6.5 Teeth/in.
- Blade: 1.4 mm
- Kerf: 1.5 mm
- Extension range is 7.7 Ft. to 13 Ft. (2,350 to 3,850 mm); maximum working reach is 18 Ft.
- 13 In. (330 mm) blade length; 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 3.4 Lbs. (1,540 grams) operating weight; 4 Lbs. (1,814 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action
- The taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge
- It is ideal for pruning branches at a higher position without ever climbing a ladder
- Black rigid-plastic blade cover is included
Acme Tools Brand NameSILKY
Acme Tools Part Number272-18
Assembled Weight (lbs)4
Blade Size (in)13
Country of OriginJPN
Garden Tool CategoryCutting Tool
Handle Length (in)93
Instructions / AssemblyA25238AB-72FB-4879-B39B-0DC5DB53D0AF.pdf
Internet Product Code (IPC)27284C0352F
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Internal Supplier Part #272-18
MFG Model # (Series)272-18
MFG Part # (OEM)272-18
Product NameZUBAT 13 Ft. Pole Saw
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-
Cutting & PruningPruning Saws