ZUBAT 13 Ft. Pole Saw
SILKY-272-18Lightweight, professional-grade aluminum telescoping pole saw - the pole saw of choice by professionals. The aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the directio... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Lightweight, professional-grade aluminum telescoping pole saw - the pole saw of choice by professionals. The aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized grip. The 13 In. impulse-hardened curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth cutting) technology - the teeth of the future! To allow effective use of ZUBAT pole saws, two locking systems are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles: 1) locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and 2) friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two systems are designed to work together. This dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 13 Ft. away.
- 1-extension 2-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 13 Ft.
- Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place
- Safety considerations require that the pole saw user must wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times
- 6.5 Teeth/in.
- Blade: 1.4 mm
- Kerf: 1.5 mm
- Extension range is 7.7 Ft. to 13 Ft. (2,350 to 3,850 mm); maximum working reach is 18 Ft.
- 13 In. (330 mm) blade length; 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 3.4 Lbs. (1,540 grams) operating weight; 4 Lbs. (1,814 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action
- The taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge
- It is ideal for pruning branches at a higher position without ever climbing a ladder
- Black rigid-plastic blade cover is included
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||SILKY|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||272-18|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||4|
|Blade Size (in):||13|
|Country of Origin:||JPN|
|Garden Tool Category:||Cutting Tool|
|Handle Length (in):||93|
|Instructions / Assembly:||A25238AB-72FB-4879-B39B-0DC5DB53D0AF.pdf|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||27284C0352F|
|Warranty:||Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||272-18|
|MFG Model # (Series):||272-18|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||272-18|
|Product Name:||ZUBAT 13 Ft. Pole Saw|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|