Guillotine Pipe Cutter
REED MFG-04612Reed's HPC12 offers bronze bushings inside the cross head to reduct friction and allow better tool alignment. The bronze against steel construction means smoother up and down action of the cross head.... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
Reed's HPC12 offers bronze bushings inside the cross head to reduct friction and allow better tool alignment. The bronze against steel construction means smoother up and down action of the cross head. This permits the operator to better direct screw turn force into cutting the pipe. This upgrade make it easier than ever to cut up to 12 In. PE pipe.
- Robust design to cut PE pipe thicker than SDR17 within 1/8 In. (3 mm) of square on up to 12 In. (350 mm) medium and high-density pipe so that no facing is needed for electro fusion and only minimal facing for butt fusion joints
- Slightly tapered blade allows for easier slicing through pipe wall and provides a square cut.
- Because of the cross head and blade design, all Reed HPCs produce a much straighter cut with minimal blade wear.
- These tools are safer than abrasive saws because no PE chip residue remains in the pipe that may later clog valves.
- Replacement blades available as HPC12B.
- Optional lifting strap available.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||REED MFG|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||04612|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||100.0|
|Color / Finish:||Red, powder-coated paint|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||1D6175C5519|
|Maximum Cutting Diameter (in):||12.0|
|Minimum Cutting Diameter (in):||4.0|
|Cutter Design:||Screw Drive|
|Quick Release System:||No|
|Size:||4 In. to 12 In. capactiy|
|Warranty:||Reed Lifetime Warranty|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||04612|
|MFG Model # (Series):||HPC12|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||04612|
|Product Name:||Guillotine Pipe Cutter|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|