Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The Porter-Cable 42186 is a router sub-base. The Porter-Cable sub-base is the standard replacement for Porter-Cable routers with 5-3/4 inch sub bases. The center hole is 1-1/8 inch in diameter and accepts Porter-Cable template guides. It fits current and past models including 100, 690, 691, 693, 9690 and 693PK.
- Replacement sub-base for 690 series router models
- Compatible with 890 series router models also
- 1-1/8" center hole sub-base accepts standard template guides
- Manufactured by Porter-Cable