12 in. Dovetail Jig
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
12 in. Dovetail Jig
Cut precise and accurate dovetail joints easily with a 12-inch Dovetail Jig from Porter-Cable®. The template allows for quick set up to cut 1/4-inch to 1/8-inch stock and the carbide-tipped bit gives you accurate and smooth joints. The included machined aluminum Porter-Cable dovetail jig template lets you create half-blind, sliding, box joints and rabbeted half-blind dovetail joints. A router bit gauge gives you instant accuracy without taking additional measurements. The Porter-Cable 12-inch dovetail jig has a single-piece steel design for fast clamping and bolting directly to your workbench and requires no assembly. Sandpaper-backed cam clamps give you solid traction on every piece of wood. Printed and mounted instructions give you immediate guidance for all the Porter-Cable dovetail router jig's various applications.
- Porter-Cable 12-inch dovetail jig includes: 1/2-inch carbide-tipped router bit, lock nut, dovetail template, wrench, and manual
- 3-year limited warranty
- 1-year free service contract
- Carbide-tipped bit for speedy, smooth cuts
- Fast and easy set up for cutting 1/4 to 1/8-inch stock
- Aluminum template designed to cut sliding, box joints, half-blind and rabbeted dovetail joints
- Router bit gauge enables accurate setup without manual measurements
- Rugged single-piece steel design doesn't require assembly
- Clamps or bolts to your workbench quickly
- Cam clamps with sandpaper backing don't slip on workpieces
- Printed visual instructions provide immediate information for all router jig's applications
Accessory TypeDovetail Jig
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NamePORTER CABLE
Acme Tools Part Number4210
Assembled Weight (lbs)21.75
Country of OriginVNM
Internal Supplier Part #4210
Internet Product Code (IPC)71F37F922DD
MFG Model # (Series)4210
MFG Part # (OEM)4210
Manufacturer Warranty3 year limited warranty/1 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee
Package ContentsHalf-blind/dado combo template, 1/2" shank carbide-tipped dovetail bit, template guide, lock nut, owner's manual
Product Name12 in. Dovetail Jig
Woodworking Tool AccessoriesJigs