PortaJACK-Pro Flooring Jack
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
PortaJACK-Pro Flooring Jack
The PortaJACK-PRO floor tightening jack is a professional tool offering a durable design capable of standing up to the rigors of daily use. Constructed of the best material available and designed with the professional installer in mind, it is a precision built tool that can deliver more than a ton of force and will provide you years of quality service. The PortaJACK-PRO floor tightening jack is designed to hold flooring strips tight and keep in place for nailing. Can also straighten crooked or bowed flooring strips and hold in the nailing position. It can apply more than a ton of force and provide the hold necessary to free the installer’s hands for nailing. The PortaJACK-PRO is designed as one tool that will both push or pull the flooring strips tight. With its removable shoe you can efficiently position the jack on the floor or in the field of flooring without damage to the floor. PNI’s Quality System is ISO 9001-2000 Registered.
- Tightens and holds flooring strips in place for nailing
- Straightens crooked or bowed flooring strips
- Teflon coated base provides protection for Pre Finished floors
- Removable shoe for placement in the middle of the floor
- Incudes 2 Knob Screws
- Works up against the wall and in the middle of the floor
- Rated for over 1 ton of force
- Powder Coated finish
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NamePORTA NAILS
Acme Tools Part Number47100P
Assembled Depth (in)5.5
Assembled Height (in)6.5
Assembled Weight (lbs)11
Assembled Width (in)17.5
Clamp TypesSpecialty Clamps
Clamping Strength (lbs)2000
Color / FinishRed Powder Coated
Jaw Width (in)4
Maximum Opening (in)10
Package ContentsFlooring Jack, Handle,2- Knob Screws
Throat Depth (in)10
UL Listing?N-No UL Code Rating