2 In. Flooring Nails 1000 Pack
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
2 In. Flooring Nails 1000 Pack
For the tightest floor possible choose the Porta-Nail by PNI. Porta-Nails are designed specifically for nailing tongue and groove wood floors using the Porta-Nailer and or Portamactic flooring installation tools. The patent Porta-Nail offers the following features: Wide head wedge shaped design with well defined barbs which prevent the nail from backing out. A cupped point which enables the nail to cut through the wood thus minimizing the potential for splitting. These design features provide for the greatest impact and holding power to ensure that your floor lasts a lifetime. One pack of 1000 Porta-Nails will nail approximately 200 square feet of tongue and groove flooring.
- Cupped point which virtually eliminates splitting even with very hard species.
- Available in three lengths (2, 1-1/2 and 1-3/16) for any application need.
- Well defined barbs to prevent the floor from moving
- Wide head for greater impact to ensure the tightest floor possible
- Full hard carbon steel construction to prevent the nail from bending during installation
- Desinged for angle and face nailing application without damaging the flooring
- Use for a variety of applications including T&G Wood Flooring, decorative paneling and ceiling, sub-flooring
- 1000 nails will nail approximately 200 square feet of tongue and groove flooring
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NamePORTA NAILS
Acme Tools Part Number42629
Assembled Depth (in)0.06
Assembled Height (in)2.00
Assembled Weight (lbs)4.50
Assembled Width (in)0.23
Color / FinishBright
Nail Length (in)2
Recommended Safety EquipmentSteel Toed Shoes, Safety Goggles
UL Listing?N-No UL Code Rating